Balanced Volume Control Board with Ground Sensing Output
Regular price $14.00
High performance active volume control with balanced differential input and ground-sensing output (goodbye cross-channel ground loops!).
It can serve as:
- Part of an integrated amplifier (great with LM3886 or similar chipamp based power stages);
- With an input selector, a high performance balanced line stage or a minimalist analog preamp;
- An output stage for a DAC to form a "digital preamp".
Features and benefits:
- Balanced differential input with excellent common mode rejection - works very well with single ended sources, too!
- Output stage that can be configured as balanced - best for downstream stages with differential input - or ground sensing (a.k.a. ground cancelling) - best if followed by a single-ended input referenced to its local ground, such as the vast majority of audio power amps;
- Compact (2.9x2.6in or 74x66mm) two layer PCB, all easy to solder though hole parts.